I have learning that personal branding is extremely important for a business to have and without it a business won't be successful. There are many different sites that you get to create and I really did enjoy creating a blog and I might actually keep it and when I have time maybe even post on it some times. When you work full time and go to college full time it makes time limited. Though I really enjoyed showing my creative side and creating Fashion Fantasy. I would like to learn more about the other times of social media and how it effects a business. There is only so much you can learn in eight weeks, thus I believe that in longer class sections we could learn more about the rest of the types of social media in deeper thought. I think that the blog would be a social media platform to make more use of going forward.
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have learning that personal branding is extremely important for a business to have and without it a business won't be successful. Ther...
-
This is my most recent pictures with me and two of my best friends on our trip to Gulf Shores, Alabama. I am the one on the right with sun...
-
I approached creating a professional and effective profile on sites like Facebook, twitter and LinkedIn. By meeting my customers needs and n...
-
The five blogs that I picked are Como Kate , The Cre8tor , Green Earth , Billy Weible , and Now Living . I picked Como Kate because...
No comments:
Post a Comment